Parameters and Innovative Indices:
The MediPines Gas Exchange Monitor provides clinicians with real-time respiratory parameters and calculated indices.
- Functional Oxygen Saturation (SpO2%) - The percentage of oxygen saturated hemoglobin relative to total hemoglobin in arterial blood
- Pulse Rate (PR) - The number of times the heart beats per minute
- PIO2 - Partial pressure of inspired oxygen, mmHg
- PETO2 - End-tidal oxygen partial pressure, mmHg
- PETCO2 - End-tidal carbon dioxide partial pressure, mmHg
- Respiratory Rate (RR) - The number of patient breaths per unit time
- gPaO2™ - Calculated arterial partial pressure of oxygen, mmHg
- Oxygen Deficit - Breath-based index of gas exchange inefficiency that is the difference between alveolar and arterial oxygen levels, mmHg
- gPaO2/PAO2 - Arterial to alveolar partial pressure oxygen exchange ratio (Exchange efficiency), dimensionless
- gPaO2/FiO2 - Ratio of arterial partial pressure of Oxygen to fraction of oxygen inspired
- Respiratory Quotient (RQ) - The ratio between the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) produced in metabolism and oxygen (O2) used, dimensionless
For information on other indices currently being developed, please contact MediPines.